Jata Emona in the project FrAPI
Students from Jožef Stefan International Posgraduate School and Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana were involved with Jata Emona in the project: FrAPI: Funcional suplements in food and feed: Antioxidation Potencial and the Source that was concluded in July 2019. The main results can be summarized as follows:
- determination of Antioksidative Potencial (AOP) in various samples: in onion samples, dietary supplements made from algae (different species), in fresh laboratory-grown algae (chlorella), tannins and hydrolysates of egg membranes;
- development of a rapid method for AOP (microtiter plates);
- chlorella and its use for cleaning wastewater;
- characterization of algae dietary supplements on the Slovenian market;
- development of new products from eggshell residues: creams, dietary supplements for pets.
The project was financially supported by Slovenian and EU Social Founds.
Trackback from your site.